Apr 24, 2013

And when I’m at war with myself I ride, I just ride

Bild 086B Bild 090 Bild 126 Bild 135 Bild 119 Bild 127 Bild 137 Bild 110 Bild 120 Bild 122



 LITTLE OVERVIEW

1. Sorry I wasn't close enough to the stage to take perfect pictures but I hope that's enough! I had to zoom a lot:-D
2. I realized how annoying mobile phones can be!
3. There was a opening act! Band is called "Kassidy"! They were pretty cool!
4. One time her headphone failed and she had to stop singing! She managed it brilliantly!:-D
5. She opened the concert with "Cola" and finished it with "National Anthem"
6. It was a PERFECT concert! She was truly amazing and confirmed my obssesion with her and her music! 

2 comments:

  1. Omg, I envy you so bad!
    She has a new song 'Young and Beautiful' I cant stop to repeat it.

    ReplyDelete